Arizona Response Systems, LLC
- I do not currently have an automated shopping cart. Payment options below.
- Most of these items have been out of production for 30+ years.
If a part is out of stock, I have no idea when or if I will be able to find more.
- If quantity available shows only a few remaining, please confirm your order by e-mail before sending money.
- I will hold items for 7 calendar days.
- When referring to a part, please use the part name, not the diagram number.
- Shipping is a convenient flat rate for any order, regardless of size - $12 USPS Priority mail.
- Please do not ask me to add up the total of your order for you.
Each item comes with a price, and the shipping is flat rate - just add it up.
- You may request a part be black or Parkerized. I cannot guarantee it.
If your order is contingent on the color, please advise.
- Send cash, check or money order to
- Visa/MC + 3.5%.
Click on "Contact" above and e-mail me your info.
I need your shipping address and your billing address (if different), your card number, expiration date and security code.
Many security-conscious people are comfortable sending their CC info in two separate e-mails.
I am rarely available by phone.
- No PayPal. I used to allow PayPal for those transactions that do not violate their user agreement.
Recently I authorized a vendor to bill my PayPal account once.
They billed me twice. PayPal endorsed the fraudulent transaction, so I did a successful chargeback with my bank and got my money back.
PayPal's response was to lock my account, and prohibit me from closing it.
Do not attempt to pay for anything with PayPal. They'll take your money, but they won't give it to me and you'll have to fight to get it back.
FAL & L1A1 Misc Parts and Accessories
Misc Gun Parts, Oddball stuff,
Gunsmith Courses, Promotionals,
Unless otherwise noted, all FAL & L1A1 parts are cleaned, sand-blasted, and manganese phosphate (Parkerized) coated or METACOL III Satin Black over Parkerizing. While you may request paint or park as a finish, unless specified, I cannot guarantee it. The following is my strict grading scale.
A+. New. Looks and is new.
A. New, Old Stock. Technically new, but may have tiny dings or scratches from handling and long-term storage
A. Excellent. As good as new, but may show evidence of having been installed in a rifle.
Many of my EXC parts are actually new, but I refinished them anyway because my finish is usually nicer and more durable than the original military specification.
B. Very Good. May have minor cosmetic blemishes or minor pitting prior to refinish.
C. Good. Good is the lowest condition where the part will safely and reliably perform its intended function. May show moderate pitting before refinish, or factory authorized repairs.
D. Fair. Heavy pitting, or parts may require repair to perform safely and reliably, but they are repairable.
F. Poor. Parts may be non-repairable.
©1994-2017 by T. Mark Graham. All Rights Reserved.